Polygraph is the only proven tools that can see through deception and revealwhat a deceiver will not freely admit.
Polygraph, commonly known as a lie detector, is a combination of sophiscated device and a set of procedures that measures and records several physiological indicators such as blood pressure, pulse, respiration, and skin conductivity while a person is asked and answers a series of questions.
Polygraph is the only proven tools that can see through deception and reveal what a deceiver will not freely admit.
It has been used widely as an investigation tool in enforcement agencies all around the world and heavily adopted in Singapore.
- ✓ Having suspicious on your employees stealing money, unauthorised usage of funds or receiving kickback?
- ✓ Leaking of corporate information, data, processes?
- ✓ Cheating, betraying or Marital issues?
- ✓ Ensure no ‘untraceable’ bad records or integrity issues for sensitive or crucial corporate position recruitment.
- ✓ Any kind of issues which have no means of proof, evidence, or witness.
- ✓ Leave it to us! Our certified polygraph examiners with more than 2,000 test experiences will get you the result and re-solve your deep-buried issue.
- ✓ We have the perfect solution that no other means could get – The Polygraph Assessment.
Polygraph Examinations Comprising of 3 Stages
- ➢ Pre-test – whereby our professional examiner will engage in verbal conversation with your candidate to ensure understanding of the entire polygraph test and present an opportunity to hear candidate’s side of story.
- ➢ Administering of test with the instrument.
- ➢ Interview to get the truth if deception detected.
- Each test will take between 1 and 5 hours depend on the complexity of case and is conducted in a private and undisturbed environment where confidentiality is of utmost priority.
- SG PolyPro has dedicated qualified polygraph examiners and is able to conduct tests in most languages.
- Our polygraph examiners are graduated from qualified federal schools accredited by American Polygraph Association (APA) and had exposed to more than 2000 tests.
- Our polygraph examiners are equipped with more than 20 years of investigation experience with Singapore Law Enforcement Agencies and solved ample criminal cases with their unique skills set.
- We are here to get to the bottom of the truth and leave no stone unturn.